Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years eve was Macks 8th birthday. What a wonderful time we had in jersey, and New York City.








The girls and I needed a break from everyday life, so we hopped in the car and it was off to New Jersey, and New York. It was so nice we stayed with Mimi, the girls grandma. While we were there, we got to meet more family that we haven't yet met. We even go to meet a cousin named Leann, who is Willa's age, but looks exactly like Mackenzie, with the exception of the curly hair. The girls auntie's played with the girls, and even taught them Trinada songs, and even turned them on to some of their favorite foods. Beleive it or not, I even tried some. It wasn't for me, but atleast I can say I tried it. I even tried Ginger Beer. YUK! That stuff burned my mouth and throat. The girls seemed to really like some of the foods. Oh, how wonderful it was actually spending time with family. Christmas was good, but so freakin lonely. Minsky's family is so nice. They accept all of us as family, which make life so great. And the love they show towards all 3 of my girls, overwhelms me with joy. It is crazy how life goes, but having the unconditional love makes it all worth it. I really got lucky, my girls have som many people that love them, and wonderful grandparents in all our families. Anyways, during our visit Brenda and I took the girls to NYC to go Ice Skating in Rockefeller Center, but it was way to crowded, so instead Mimi(Brenda) and I took them to Build-A-Bear, and she treated them to a new animal. We had so much fun. Then on New Years Eve, Mack's 8th birthday, I took them to see The Tale Of Despereaux. When we got home Mimi suprised us with a cake for Mack, New Years party hats, and noise makers, and a tray of yummy treats. We had so much fun. I can't wait for our next trip. So my thanks goes out for Mimi, Auntie June, Auntie Verve, Auntie Billy, and Auntie Dol. Your family is wonderful. Well, I wish everyone a great year.








We love you all,




Elisa, Mack, Bean, and Livbug.

No comments: