Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bean and Livie donate their hair to locks of love.




I am such a proud mommy. Oh, how sweet they look!


Livie Loves the way her hair looks. She kept giggling during her hair cut, because she said the Hair Stylist was tickling her. When we got home though she said she wanted her big hair back. I had to explain to her that what she was doing was a good thing, and I was so proud of her. She was asking how the kids that don't have hair would wear hers. Trying to explain to a 3 year old about making wigs is a hard thing.





I love Beanie's hair short. It just sort of shapes her face and shows off those big beautiful eyes. She has they type of eyes that a person can look at and see all the love she has in her heart, and you just can't help but fall in love with her. This was her second time to donate, so she did very good at sitting still. Willa asked me on the way home if she could give her hair to a little girl whos parents shaved her head because of lice. I had to tell her that the hair has to made into a wig, and that other little girls hair would grow back. She has more love in her heart, than anyone I have ever met. How did I get so lucky? God has really blessed me!

Livie was shocked when she saw all her hair cut off. LOL While the Son was cuting her hair, Live kept saying she wanted to look in the mirror. When she did, she said "Hey! Where'd my hair go? I Yikes my hair yittle" She talks so funny. I think she looks so cute, but I hate it cuz she looks older. I almost lost it. I wanted to cry. Livie is my baby, and by having hair long enough to donate, it is sign she is growing up. It was hard with the other two, but not this hard because they were big girls, and I always had a little baby. Now my little baby has turned into a big girl.



1 comment:

schultz family said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEIR HAIR HAS GROWN SO MUCH.. KEEGAN NEEDS TO BORROW SOME HAIR. I HAVE A BALD CHILD!!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO MOVE HOME SOON SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HOW BIG MY BABY BOY IS GETTING .. HE IS IN HIS CRIB NOW!@@@ I AM SO SAD..

LOVE YA AND MISS YA ALL