Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa gave me a great christmas again this year... It was smiles from my girls.


Well, me missed our family very much this year for christmas since we couldn't go home. Sadly, Christmas just isn't the same without em, but we made the best of it. We did lots of christmas crafts to make it fun, and we watched lots of christmas movies. It was a good christmas for the girls. They had a great time and got lots of good stuff. We are planning on going up to Jersey to visit family for new years, and if all goes well, I am taking the girls ice skating in Time Square. I can't wait. They loved New York, and can't wait to go back. Well, I am adding some Christmas pictures. I hope you enjoy them, and I will be adding ice skating pictures soon too. Have a great New Year. Oh, scroll all the way down, cuz there are new christmas pics at the bottom. I don't know how to divide up new posts and new pics from the old, so always scroll down to see whats new.



Love always,

Elisa, Mack, Bean, and Livbug

No comments: