Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy in Oklahoma







Okay, I do realize that it's been a while since the last time I have blogged, but I have good reason. I have been busy with our move back to Oklahoma. Thanks to my best friend, Tricia, who found us our house, the girls and I have settled in pretty well. Our house is in a good school district, and has a wonderfully huge back yard. The first things we started working on when we got here, was the girls bedrooms. I also planted a bunch of flowers, and did a lot of yard work. Aside from the new flower beds, I am repainting the outside of the house. Inside the house, I have been working hard making curtains, and painting. I am also in the process of making the girls new summer dresses. So with all that going, it is still not enough to keep me busy. Now that I am back in Oklahoma, I plan on spending as many weekends as possible in Eufala. Last weekend was our first weekend out there, and it was a blast. For the first time ever, my girls got to go tubing, and I too went tubing as well. It was so much fun because I haven't tubed since I was pregers with Willa. I was so proud of my girls for getting out on that tube alone and riding the waves. They did so great, and they are naturals. We all look forward to next weekend too. Aside from all that is going on, the girls finished this school year with great grades, and awards.We have all adjusted to Oklahoma life quite easily, yet we still suffer from the sadness of missing our Virginia friends. We will do our best to stay in contact so that we never loose that great friendship that we made. Well, its time to go for now. I will up date my blog more often. Have a great summer.

No comments: